Ingredients Needed for Parmesan-Crusted Pork Schnitzel
1 cup breadcrumbs
2 pork necks steaks
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons of grated parmesan
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Parmesan-Crusted Pork Schnitzel
- Break the eggs in a large bowl, season with salt and pepper and whisked them.
- Separately, grate the parmesan and mix it with the breadcrumbs.
- Take the 2 steaks and cover them with flour, egg, and breadcrumbs, in that order.
- Heat a skillet, add vegetable oil and begin frying the steaks.
- Fry for about 5-7 minutes on each side, until golden and crispy.
- Optionally, serve with rice.