Parmesan-Crusted Pork Schnitzel
When it comes to pork, one of the best pieces is probably the neck because of its tender texture and succulent consistency. Few people know, but it is one of the best meats for making a delicious schnitzel. It’s ideal to serve it with a side of rice. Also, you can cover it with some parmesan to get that extra crispy texture!
Ingredients Needed for Parmesan-Crusted Pork Schnitzel
1 cup breadcrumbs
2 pork necks steaks
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons of grated parmesan
vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Parmesan-Crusted Pork Schnitzel
- Break the eggs in a large bowl, season with salt and pepper and whisked them.
- Separately, grate the parmesan and mix it with the breadcrumbs.
- Take the 2 steaks and cover them with flour, egg, and breadcrumbs, in that order.
- Heat a skillet, add vegetable oil and begin frying the steaks.
- Fry for about 5-7 minutes on each side, until golden and crispy.
- Optionally, serve with rice.