Calories: 335 kCal / serving
- 20 g
- 13 g
- 23 g
Ingredients Needed for Parchment Baked Salmon With Julienne Vegetables
0.5 summer squash, thinly sliced
¼ eggplant, thinly sliced
¼ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
3 celerys sticks, thinly sliced
1 red onion, thinly sliced
¼ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
3 mushrooms, thinly sliced
0.25 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 ounce ginger, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 salmons steaks, approximately 5 ounces each
6 baby corns
12 cherry tomatoes
For the sauce:
⅔ cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons of white wine
½ teaspoon saffron
1 egg yolk
How to Make Parchment Baked Salmon With Julienne Vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Add all of the thinly sliced veggies into a large bowl. Flavor them with ginger, salt, pepper, olive oil, and lime juice. Mix everything using your hands.
- Cover the salmon steaks with these veggies, 2 baby corns, and 4 cherry tomatoes. Wrap them with parchment paper.
- Bake them in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- For the sauce: add heavy cream and white wine into a heated skillet. Squeeze lime juice, add a pinch of saffron and an egg yolk. Gently mix with a spatula to smoothen the sauce and turn off the heat when ready.
- Serve the oven-baked salmon and veggies with this sauce!