Ingredients Needed for Pappardelle With Mussels and Anchovies 1 pound mussel
1 red chili
1 green chili
6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
2.5 ounces of pappardelle
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
How to Cook Pappardelle With Mussels and Anchovies
- Add the mussels in a large bowl and pour water until covered.
- Wash them thoroughly and throw away the opened mussels.
- Add the pappardelle in a saucepan full of simmering water and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, slice the chilies. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chilies, garlic, anchovies, and cherry tomatoes. Cook them for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the mussels, cover them with a lid, and let them simmer for 2-5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add them to the skillet. Season with pepper, and add the fresh parsley.
- Cook everything for 1 more minute and turn off the heat.