Ingredients Needed for Pangasius With Stir-Fried Veggies
5 ounces of pangasius fillet, cubed
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 leek, thinly sliced
½ yellow bell pepper, chopped
½ red bell pepper, chopped
6 broccoli florets
1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
How to Cook Pangasius With Stir-Fried Veggies
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok.
- Add the pangasius and fry it on all sides until it turns golden.
- When ready, set it aside on a paper towel, to absorb the excess fat.
- Add the leek in the same wok. Stir and cook until it softens.
- Add the bell pepper, broccoli florets, and sriracha sauce. Stir-fry them for 1-2 more minutes.
- Serve the pangasius with the veggie stir-fry.