Ingredients Needed for Pangasius Fingers With Noodles and Veggies
5 ounces of noodle
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
7 ounces of pangasius fillet, thinly sliced
0.25 ounce butter
1 onion, chopped
0.5 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
6 mushrooms, thinly sliced
¼ cup vegetable stock
2 tablespoons of bechamel sauce/ heavy cream
How to Make Pangasius Fingers With Noodles and Veggies
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Add the noodles, a pinch of salt, and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the pangasius and cook it for 2 minutes per side. Add the butter, melt it, and continue to cook the fish for 1 more minute.
- Take out the fish, and add the onion in the remaining fat. Cook it until golden, and add the bell peppers, and mushrooms.
- Season with salt, add the vegetable stock and bechamel/heavy cream. Stir, and cook everything for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the noodles and serve them with the fish.