Ingredients Needed for Pangasius Fillets With Soy and Honey Glaze
⅓ cup flour
2 tablespoons of cornmeal
1 tablespoon paprika powder
10 ounces of pangasius fillet, cut into stripes
vegetable oil for frying
1 tablespoon brown sugar
3 tablespoons of honey
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
How to Make Pangasius Fillets With Soy and Honey Glaze
- Sift the flour and put it into a bowl.
- Add the cornmeal, salt, pepper, and paprika powder.
- Stir with a fork, to combine all the dry ingredients.
- Use this mixture to coat the pangasius fillets.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the fish fillets on both sides, until golden brown.
- Take another skillet and melt the brown sugar in it, on low heat.
- Add the honey and soy sauce and simmer. Add the tomato sauce and mix.
- Throw the fried fish fillets into the sweet glaze and turn them over.
- If you want, garnish with white sesame seeds.