Ingredients Needed for Pancetta-Wrapped Sea Bass With Rice
2.5 ounces of brown rice
2.5 ounces of black wild rice
2 sea basses, about 1 pound , cleaned and gutted
4 lemons slices
2 pancettas slices
2 tablespoons of olive oil
8 olives, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 teaspoon chili flakes
0.5 ounce almond flake
How to Cook Pancetta-Wrapped Sea Bass With Rice
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and fill about half of it with water. Add a pinch of salt in the water.
- Add in both types of rice and cook them according to the instructions on the packages.
- Preheat the oven to 430°F/220°C.
- Place the fish on your working surface, and superficially score them. Rub them with salt and fresh thyme. Place the lemon slices inside the fish and wrap them with pancetta.
- Place them in a baking tray and drizzle half of the olive oil on top. Bake them for the next 12 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the sliced olives in a mortar. Add the garlic, chili flakes, parsley, almond flakes, and the remaining olive oil, crushing them into a fine paste.
- Top the fish with the olive paste and serve it with rice.