Ingredients Needed for Pancetta and Parmesan-Filled Chicken Breast
5 ounces of chicken breast
⅓ cup shredded parmesan
¼ red bell pepper
¼ yellow bell pepper
0.25 green bell pepper
½ zucchini, sliced
2 tablespoons of olive oil
¼ cup shredded cheddar
2 black olives, without pit, thinly sliced
How to Cook Pancetta and Parmesan-Filled Chicken Breast
- Preheat the oven to 440°F/220°C.
- Slice the chicken breast through the middle and spread it wide to make room for the filling.
- Season with salt and pepper and add pancetta and parmesan.
- Wrap the chicken with the help of a string, making about 3 knots in the process.
- Add it in a baking tray along with the veggies. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Put the tray in the oven for the next 10 minutes. Do not turn off the heat.
- Take the chicken out of the tray and remove its strings with a scissor.
- Add it in another baking tray, top with Cheddar, and bake it again for another 10 minutes.
- Slice it in half and serve with the oven-baked veggies.