Ingredients Needed for Pan-Fried Tofu and Broccoli
¼ cup vegetable stock
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon cognac
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
0.25 ounce ginger, chopped
2 garlic cloves, sliced
7 ounces of tofu, diced
7 ounces of broccoli
How to Cook Pan-Fried Tofu and Broccoli
- Grab a small bowl and add the vegetable stock, soy sauce, cognac, chili flakes, sugar, and cornstarch. Mix until smooth/homogenous.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the ginger and garlic. Cook them for 1 minute and take them out of the pan.
- Add the diced tofu and cook it for 2-3 minutes. Add/pour the marinade you’ve made earlier on, and cook the tofu for 3-4 more minutes, in order to reduce the sauce.
- Separately, heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water and a pinch of salt. Add the broccoli, and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Place the tofu on a plate and serve it with the broccoli.