Ingredients Needed for Pan-Fried Salmon With Vegetable Rice
2 cups of water
1 cup basmati rice
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 ounces of baby carrot
2 ounces of green beans
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 ounce roasted pine nut
10 ounces of salmon fillet
1 teaspoon ginger
How to Cook Pan-Fried Salmon With Vegetable Rice
- Let’s start with the rice. Heat a saucepan and add 2 cups water.
- Bring to a boil and add the rice. Boil for about 15 minutes.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and start cooking the baby carrots and green beans.
- Season with salt.
- Add the cooked rice, chili flakes and roasted pine nuts. Leave on heat for about 1-2 minutes.
- Heat another skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and place the salmon skin-side down.
- Season with salt, pepper and ginger powder.
- When skin gets golden and crispy, turn the salmon upside down and let it fry for about 2 more minutes.