Ingredients Needed for Pan-Fried Salmon With Red Currant Sauce
7 ounces of salmon fillet
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3 tablespoons of redcurrants
1 tablespoon honey
4 cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons of roasted pine nuts
1 tablespoon lemon juice
How to Cook Pan-Fried Salmon With Red Currant Sauce
- Place the salmon fillet on your countertop skin side down.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and lay in it the salmon fillet, skin-side down.
- Cook 6 to 7 minutes. Flip the fillet and cook it for 1-2 more minutes. Set it aside.
- Place the redcurrant in a strainer, on top of a bowl. Press them with a fork to squeeze their juice.
- Squeeze the orange and the lemon in the same bowl.
- Transfer the fruit juice in a saucepan, on medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of honey. Stir and boil until the juice reduces and you make a thick sauce.
- Chop the lettuce, slice the radish and the cherry tomatoes. Add them all to a salad bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of roasted pine nuts and the lemon juice. Mix the salad.
- Add the salad to a large plate. Set the salmon on top.
- Pour red currant sauce over the salmon fillet and sprinkle some more roasted pine nuts.