Ingredients Needed for Pan-Fried Salmon With Ginger and Butter Sauce
6 ounces of salmon fillet
2 tablespoons of flour
vegetable oil for frying
2 tablespoons of butter
¼ cup white wine
0.5 inch – ginger root
1 teaspoon aromatic herb, chopped
How to Make Pan-Fried Salmon With Ginger and Butter Sauce
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Coat it with flour.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the salmon skin side down for about 3-4 minutes.
- Turn the fish over and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Heat another skillet and melt 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Dice the onion and add it in the skillet. Cook it for a few minutes, then add the white wine, and let it reduce by half.
- Peel and dice the ginger root and add it in the skillet.
- Add the aromatic herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Wash the potatoes and pat them dry.
- Bake them in the microwave for 4-5 minutes.
- Place the fried salmon on a plate.
- Set aside the potatoes while they’re still hot. Cut them criss-cross and put the remaining tablespoon of butter on top, to melt.
- Complete the dish with ginger and butter sauce.