Ingredients Needed for Pan-Fried Pork Neck With Herbed Cream Sauce
21 ounces of pork neck
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon butter
½ cup heavy cream
½ teaspoon mustard
½ teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
2 teaspoons of chives, chopped
How to Cook Pan-Fried Pork Neck With Herbed Cream Sauce
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and lay the pork neck in it.
- Season the with salt and pepper.
- After 4-5 minutes, when the bottom side starts to brown, turn over the meat.
- Continue to fry the pork for another 4-5 minutes on the other side, until it’s cooked through.
- Melt the butter in another skillet, on low heat.
- Add the heavy cream and the mustard, and then mix them together.
- Add the herbs, chives, salt, and pepper. Stir and simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Serve the pork steak with the creamy white sauce and a salad.