Ingredients Needed for Pan-Fried Pork Belly With Couscous
10 ounces pork belly, chopped
1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
1 teaspoon fish sauce
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon of five-spice powder
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1.5 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
1 cup couscous
more parsley (for seasoning)
black sesame (for seasoning)
How to Make Pan-Fried Pork Belly With Couscous
- Add the pork belly to a bowl. Season with sweet chili sauce, fish sauce, oregano, five-spice powder, and soy sauce.
- Mix to coat the meat.
- Mix in 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan over high heat and add the flavored pork belly.
- Cook and stir until it browns, then add the parsley and stir it in. Set aside.
- Add the couscous to a bowl and season with salt. Add the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and cover with hot water.
- Stir in, cover the bowl and let the couscous soak for 10 minutes.
- Mix the couscous with the meat, season with chopped parsley and black sesame and serve garnished with lime wedges.