Ingredients Needed for Pan-Fried Marinated Tofu
12 ounces of tofu
¼ cup soy sauce
¼ cup water
0.25 ounce ginger
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Cook Pan-Fried Marinated Tofu
- Place the tofu on your working surface and slice it about 0.4 inches (1 cm) thick.
- Place it in a large bowl and add lime juice. Add the soy sauce and water.
- Add the ginger, garlic, and stir, so you can flavor the tofu. Add the white sesame seeds.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat, add the tofu, and cook it for 6-7 minutes, turning it in the process.
- Serve it with a salad.