Ingredients Needed for Pan-Fried Chicken Strips With Leek and Olive Side
3.5 ounces of chicken breast, cut into stripes
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 red onion, sliced
¼ leek, sliced
10 olives, black and green
3 tablespoons of vegetable stock
seven spice powder
How to Cook Pan-Fried Chicken Strips With Leek and Olive Side
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the chicken strips and fry them until golden and cooked through. Set the chicken pieces aside.
- Add the red onion into the skillet and cook until it softens.
- Add the leek and olives. Stir.
- Add the vegetable stock.
- Add salt, pepper, seven spice powder, and dried oregano by taste.
- Cook until the leek softens.
- Serve the chicken with leek side.