Ingredients Needed for Pan-Fried Chicken and Veggie Rice Bowl
5 ounces of chicken breast, cubed
vegetable oil for frying
5 ounces of cooked rice
5 sun-dried tomatoes es, in vegetable oil
3 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 valerian leaves
4 mozzarellas ovoline
How to Cook Pan-Fried Chicken and Veggie Rice Bowl
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the chicken cubes until they turn opaque-white and then golden on the edges.
- Add dried thyme and oregano. Stir and fry until the chicken pieces are cooked through.
- Add the cooked rice in a bowl.
- Top it with sun-dried tomatoes, olives, cherry tomatoes, valerian, and mozzarella.
- Then add the pan-fried chicken pieces.