Ingredients Needed for Pain Au Chocolat Pudding
7 egg yolks
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups of double cream
½ cup milk
2 tablespoons of nutella
7 pain au chocolat
How to Make Pain Au Chocolat Pudding
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Add the egg yolks in a large bowl.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract and whisk until smooth.
- Next, pour the double cream, milk, and Nutella. Whisk until smooth.
- Combine both wet mixtures and slowly mix until homogenous. Refrigerate for the next 30 minutes.
- Cut each pain au chocolat into three equal pieces across widthways.
- Lay them side up in a baking dish. Pour the wet mixture over them.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 35 minutes.