Ingredients Needed for Oven-Roasted Whole Chicken With Rice and Potatoes
1½ cup mayonnaise
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoon dried oregano
1 whole chicken
2 cups basmati rice
2 chilis, sliced
⅓ cup water
6 potatoes, unpeeled
How to Cook Oven-Roasted Whole Chicken With Rice and Potatoes
- Add the mayonnaise, garlic, salt, pepper, and oregano to a bowl. Mix until even.
- Coat the chicken with this mixture and set it aside.
- Pour the rice into a baking dish, add the chilis, mix them shortly, then add the water.
- Place the potatoes on the rice layer and add the coated chicken on top of them.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 360ºF/180ºC.