Ingredients Needed for Oven-Cooked Mozzarella Sweet Potatoes
4 sweet potatoes
1 teaspoon oil
½ cup shredded mozzarella
1 tablespoon sliced olive
How to Cook Oven-Cooked Mozzarella Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Put the sweet potato slices on a tray.
- Spray with oil and sprinkle salt.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Add half of the shredded mozzarella, then the chopped bacon, the sliced olives, and the other half of the shredded mozzarella.
- Cook in the oven for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.