Ingredients Needed for Oven-Baked Zucchini and Mozzarella Balls
2 zucchini, shredded
⅓ cup breadcrumbs
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Cook Oven-Baked Zucchini and Mozzarella Balls
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Add the shredded zucchini into a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add the breadcrumbs, mozzarella, and egg yolk and mix them until evenly blended.
- Pinch off a piece of the mixture and form small balls, until all the mixture is used.
- Add the balls in an oven tray and drizzle them with olive oil.
- Slide the tray in the oven for 25 minutes.