Ingredients Needed for Oven-Baked Pork Chops With Béchamel Sauce
2 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons of flour
¼ cup milk
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 pork chops
12 potatoes, sliced in halves
4 red onions s, sliced
How to Cook Oven-Baked Pork Chops With Béchamel Sauce
- Let’s start with the béchamel sauce. Heat a skillet and melt the butter. Slowly add flour and milk, while mixing in the pan. When the sauce is thick enough, let it rest.
- Preheat your oven at 300°F/150°C.
- Take another skillet, heat it, add vegetable oil and start frying the pork. Season the meat with salt and pepper and fry on each side until it turns golden.
- When the meat is cooked, add sliced potatoes and onions on the bottom of an oven tray, the fried pork on top of the potatoes, and cover all with béchamel sauce.
- Cook in the oven for 60 minutes.