Calories: 521 kCal / serving
- 26 g
- 37 g
- 30 g
Ingredients Needed for Oven-Baked Ground Beef Burger
1 onion, chopped
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 garlic clove, chopped
14 ounces of ground beef
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon mustard
4 burger buns
4 cheddars slices
How to Make Oven-Baked Ground Beef Burger
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and start frying the onion and garlic. After onion turns translucent, add ground beef, season with salt and stir in the pan. Leave it on heat until the meat turns brown, add Worcestershire sauce and mustard, stir and leave it for 1 more minute.
- Slice the buns through the middle, take the bottom layer and add meat, ketchup and 1 Cheddar slice. Close the burgers with the top layer of the bun.
- Break the egg, make an egg wash and use a brush to spread it on the burgers.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and bake your burgers in the oven for 10 minutes.