Ingredients Needed for Oven-Baked Crepes With Turkey and Mozzarella
1 cup flour
⅔ cup milk
For the filling:
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
9 ounces of leftover turkey, minced
5 ounces of cream cheese
1 teaspoon chili flakes
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
How to Cook Oven-Baked Crepes With Turkey and Mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Grab a large salad bowl. Add the flour, egg, and milk. Slowly whisk to incorporate the milk into the flour. Season with salt, pepper, and whisk for 1-2 minutes, until you obtain a smooth mixture.
- For the first crepe, heat a bit of vegetable oil in a skillet over high heat. Grab mixture with a ladle and pour it into the skillet. Cook it for 2 minutes per side.
- Repeat until you’ve finished the mixture. You should obtain around 10 crepes.
- Now for the filling, add the turkey leftovers into a large bowl. Add the cream cheese, chili flakes, egg, and mozzarella. Keep 1 tablespoon of mozzarella for later. Season with salt and pepper. Mix with a spatula until you get a smooth mixture.
- Spread the mixture over all of the crepes. Fold them on the sides and wrap them.
- Add them in an oven tray and top with tomato sauce, and the remaining mozzarella.
- Slide them into the oven for the next 15 minutes!