Calories: 192 kCal / serving
- 8 g
- 16 g
- 10 g
Ingredients Needed for Oven-Baked Chicken Thighs With Barbecue Sauce
2 chicken thighs
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup barbecue sauce
¼ cup white wine vinegar
How to Make Oven-Baked Chicken Thighs With Barbecue Sauce
- First preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C.
- Make superficial cuts on the chicken’s skin.
- Season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake the chicken for 90 minutes.
- Separately, mix barbecue sauce with white wine vinegar for the sauce and cover the chicken with it.