Ingredients Needed for Oven-Baked Cheesy Potatoes With Crispy Bacon
2 teaspoons of butter
½ cup shredded cheddar
½ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Oven-Baked Cheesy Potatoes With Crispy Bacon
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Remove the heads of the potatoes and their inside.
- Make superficial cuts on their surface. Add 1 teaspoon of butter inside them.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and bake the potatoes for the next 35 minutes.
- Separately, heat a skillet and fry the bacon slices until crispy.
- Use a large bowl, and mix Cheddar, mozzarella, and chili flakes.
- Add this cheesy mixture inside and on top of the potatoes. Bake them again for 7 minutes.
- Break the bacon using your hands and sprinkle it on top of the potatoes.