Ingredients Needed for Oreo Waffles
10 biscuits, crushed
1 ½ cups of flour
2 tablespoons of sugar
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons of butter, melted
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ cup cream cheese
¼ cup powdered sugar
3 tablespoons of condensed milk
How to Cook Oreo Waffles
- Use a large bowl and add the flour, sugar, cacao, baking powder, eggs, melted butter, and milk.
- Mix everything until smooth. Add in the crushed Oreos, and stir.
- Spray your waffle maker with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and start making the waffles.
- Cook them according to the instructions on your waffle maker.
- Mix the cream cheese with powdered sugar and condensed milk until smooth.
- Place the waffles one on top of the other and spread cream cheese on each of them.
- Add some crushed Oreos on top.