Ingredients Needed for Oreo Popsicles
2 cups of heavy whipping cream
½ cup condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup sugar
14 ounces of oreo
How to Cook Oreo Popsicles
- Pour the whipping cream into a large bowl.
- Add the condensed milk, vanilla, and sugar. Whisk until smooth.
- Blend the Oreos.
- Add half of the Oreo crumbs into the cream mixture.
- Pour the mixture into 50 ml shot glasses.
- Freeze them for the next 4 hours.
- Top the glasses with the remaining Oreo crumbs.
- Add popsicle sticks and freeze them for the next hour.