Ingredients Needed for Oreo Pancakes
1 cup flour
¼ cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup cocoa powder
½ cup milk
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ cup cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ounce cranberry
How to Make Oreo Pancakes
- Add Oreo biscuits in a blender and crush them.
- Mix them with flour, sugar, baking powder, cocoa.
- Separately, use a large bowl and mix the eggs with milk and vegetable oil.
- Combine the eggs with the Oreo mixture.
- Heat a skillet and use a cooking ring to obtain desired round shapes.
- If you don’t have something like this, pour the pancake batter directly into the middle of the pan.
- Add around 1/4 cup of the mixture into the pan and cook it for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- When bubbles start to peak through the surface, carefully flip over the pancakes.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese with the cranberries and vanilla extract.
- Place the pancakes one on top of the other, with cream cheese spread in-between them.
- You can serve them with whipped cream and cinnamon.