Ingredients Needed for Oreo Cheesecake
5 ounces of oreo biscuit
1 tablespoon butter
¼ cup cream cheese
3 ounces of white chocolate, melted
How to Cook Oreo Cheesecake
- Put the Oreo biscuits in a blender. Set aside 2 biscuits, you will need them later.
- Add the butter.
- Blend them together.
- Put the mixture in a ceramic dish and press it to the bottom using a spoon.
- Put in a bowl the cream cheese and the white chocolate and mix.
- Crumble the remaining biscuits and combine it with the chocolate and cheese mixture.
- Spread the cheese and chocolate filling on the Oreo crust.
- If you want, add some Oreo and M&M crumbs.
- Freeze the dessert for 1 hour.