Calories: 315 kCal / serving
- 44 g
- 2 g
- 15 g
Ingredients Needed for Oreo and Strawberry Cake
18 Oreo cookies
1 cup milk
6.5 ounces of whipped cream
How to Make Oreo and Strawberry Cake
- Dip the Oreos in milk.
- Put nine of the cookies on the bottom of a square glass oven tray.
- Cover them with half of the whipped cream.
- Add 9 more milk-dipped Oreo cookies and cover them with the other half of the whipped cream.
- Slice the strawberries and add a layer on top of the whipped cream.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with chocolate syrup.