Ingredients Needed for Oreo and Skittles Cake
1 cup heavy cream
½ cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon peanut butter
2 tablespoons of skittles
How to Cook Oreo and Skittles Cake
- Mix the heavy cream and powdered sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the vanilla extract and peanut butter and use a mixer to make the composition homogenous and creamy.
- Spread part of the mix on a plate, in a round shape.
- Add 7 Oreos on the composition.
- Add, alternatively, 4 more layers of cream and Oreos.
- Top everything off with the last of the creamy composition.
- Sprinkle Skittles on top.
- Let the cake cool in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.