Ingredients Needed for Oreo and Orange Chocolate Cake
For the chocolate biscuit mixture:
12 ounces of oreo biscuits
7 ounces of melted dark chocolate
For the milk chocolate mixture:
7 ounces of milk chocolate
½ cup heavy cream
For the oranges:
1 medium orange, sliced
⅓ cup sugar
2 cups of water
How to Cook Oreo and Orange Chocolate Cake
- For the chocolate biscuit mixture:
Add the Oreos to the mixer bowl and crush them. Add the melted dark chocolate and mix more until even.
- Coat a tart pan with this mixture. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- For the milk chocolate mixture:
Melt the milk chocolate using the bain-marie method (or your microwave oven). Add the heavy cream in the process and mix. Set aside.
- For the oranges:
Add the orange slices, sugar, and water to a cooking pot over medium heat.
- Cook and continuously stir until the sugar melts. Cook for 10 minutes more, then remove from heat.
- Assemble the cake:
Pour the milk chocolate mixture into the tart pan. Shake it and rotate it so that the mixture forms an even layer. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Top with the candied orange slices.