Ingredients Needed for Oreo and Chocolate Cream Dessert
11 ounces of oreos
½ cup walnuts, crushed
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 ounces of butter, melted
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup crème fraîche
5 ounces of dark chocolate
How to Make Oreo and Chocolate Cream Dessert
- Add the Oreos in a blender and blend them until smooth. Add them to a large bowl.
- Add the walnuts, powdered sugar, baking powder, melted butter, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Mix with a spatula to combine the ingredients.
- Line a round cake tin (approximately 10 inches in diameter) with parchment paper.
- Add the Oreo mixture in the tin and evenly spread it on the bottom.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes at 330 degrees F/165 degrees C.
- In the meantime, heat a saucepan over medium heat and add the creme fraiche. Heat it until it is just a bit warm.
- Add the dark chocolate and mix with a spatula in order for it to melt. Mix until you obtain a smooth chocolate cream.
- Use the chocolate cream to top the Oreo crumb.
- You can also serve it in a glass, making layers of Oreo crumb and chocolate cream.