Ingredients Needed for Orange and Butter Chicken
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 chicken thighs
½ cup orange juice
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
How to Cook Orange and Butter Chicken
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Cut the orange in about 8 pieces.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet. Fry the chicken on one side for 5-6 minutes.
- When you turn the chicken thighs on the other side, add the orange slices in the skillet. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Cook them in the oven for 40 minutes, in the skillet.
- Put the skillet on the stove and remove the chicken.
- Add orange juice in the skillet, over the orange slices.
- Add butter in the skillet and stir it so it can melt.
- Put the chicken back in the skillet and let it soak up the flavor of the butter and orange for 2-3 minutes.
- Put the chicken on a plate and pour balsamic vinegar over it.
- Serve with broccoli and orange slices.