Calories: 383 kCal / serving
- 11 g
- 20 g
- 29 g
Ingredients Needed for Onion and Walnut Frittata
1 ounce walnut, chopped
2 tablespoons of greek yogurt
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 red onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, sliced
How to Make Onion and Walnut Frittata
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk them.
- Season with salt, pepper, add walnuts and Greek yogurt. Whisk until smooth.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook it until softens. Then add the garlic, stir and cook it a few seconds.
- Add thyme, parsley, and the whisked eggs. Stir to combine everything, then transfer the skillet to the oven.
- Bake the frittata for the next 30 minutes.