Ingredients Needed for One-Skillet Fried Chicken and Garlic Tortellini
5 ounces of chicken breast
½ cup flour
vegetable oil for frying
2 ounces of sun-dried tomato es, in vegetable oil, chopped
4 lettuces leaves, chopped
3.5 ounces of meat tortellini, cooked
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons of heavy cream
1 ounce - parmesan
5 basil leaves
How to Cook One-Skillet Fried Chicken and Garlic Tortellini
- Season the two fillets of chicken breast with salt, pepper, and dried parsley, then coat them with flour.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and lay the chicken pieces in it. Fry it for 7-8 minutes on each side. When ready, remove them on a paper towel, to absorb the excess fat.
- Take another skillet and heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and walnuts. Stir to roast them a little.
- Add the lettuce leaves and salt, stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the cooked meat tortellini, then crush the garlic and add it to the skillet. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the heavy cream and stir again.
- Add the fried chicken, then grate some parmesan and add the basil.