One-Skillet Fried Chicken and Garlic Tortellini
You know that weird moment after you just did the dishes, when cooking a single meal can leave you with even more dishes than before? Well, you won’t have to go through it this time. This one skillet dish will make the cleaning up afterwards so much simpler. Pair the pan-fried chicken with the meat tortellini and then enjoy the time you’ve saved!
Ingredients Needed for One-Skillet Fried Chicken and Garlic Tortellini
5 ounces of chicken breast
½ cup flour
vegetable oil for frying
2 ounces of sun-dried tomato es, in vegetable oil, chopped
4 lettuces leaves, chopped
3.5 ounces of meat tortellini, cooked
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons of heavy cream
1 ounce - parmesan
5 basil leaves
How to Make One-Skillet Fried Chicken and Garlic Tortellini
- Season the two fillets of chicken breast with salt, pepper, and dried parsley, then coat them with flour.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and lay the chicken pieces in it. Fry it for 7-8 minutes on each side. When ready, remove them on a paper towel, to absorb the excess fat.
- Take another skillet and heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and walnuts. Stir to roast them a little.
- Add the lettuce leaves and salt, stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the cooked meat tortellini, then crush the garlic and add it to the skillet. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the heavy cream and stir again.
- Add the fried chicken, then grate some parmesan and add the basil.