Ingredients Needed for One Pot Rice and Sausage Meat
1 red onion
2 pork sausages
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon pepper
5 ounces of rice
½ cup white wine
1 cup vegetable stock
2 red chilis es
½ red bell pepper, sliced
½ yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Cook One Pot Rice and Sausage Meat
- Thinly slice the red onion and garlic.
- Remove the casings of the sausages and add the meat in a large bowl.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and add the red onion and garlic. Add the sausage meat. Stir, and season with paprika powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the rice, pour the white wine, and the vegetable stock. Cover it with a lid and simmer for 25-30 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper and cook everything for another 5-7 minutes.
- Add the spring onion and parsley, stir everything and remove from the stove.