Ingredients Needed for One Pot Chicken, Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10 ounces of chicken breast, sliced
1 zucchini, sliced into sticks
1 red chili, thinly sliced
4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
2 garlic cloves, chopped
0.5 ounce ginger, shredded
1 teaspoon seven spice
How to Cook One Pot Chicken, Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook it for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove it from the pan and add the zucchini sticks. Add the red chili and cherry tomatoes. Cook for 3 minutes. Add the chicken breast once again. Season with salt, pepper, and seven spices.
- Cook everything for 8 more minutes. Add a touch of parsley on top.
- Turn off the heat and serve it warm!