Calories: 584 kCal / serving
- 58 g
- 28 g
- 23 g
Ingredients Needed for One-Pan Salmon and Veggie Dish
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 red onion
½ yellow bell pepper
½ red bell pepper
⅓ cup white wine
10 ounces of salmon fillet
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon dill, chopped
½ cup water
⅓ cup tomato sauce
How to Make One-Pan Salmon and Veggie Dish
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into medium cubes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-heat.
- Add the potatoes and fry them.
- Chop the red onion. Slice the yellow and red bell peppers.
- Add the onion and bell peppers in the skillet and cook them with the potatoes, until soften.
- Add the white wine, simmer and let it reduce by half.
- Cut the salmon fillet into strips and add it in the skillet.
- Add the garlic and dill, give them a good stir and pour the water. Season everything with salt and pepper.
- Let the dish simmer for 1-2 minutes, then add the tomato sauce and continue simmering for another 5 minutes, until the veggies are tender and the fish is cooked through.