Ingredients Needed for One Pan Pork Chops and Apples
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 medium-sized pork chops
½ cup vegetable stock
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
0.5 red chili pepper
fresh rosemary leaves
1 apple, thinly sliced
1 red onion, chopped
How to Cook One Pan Pork Chops and Apples
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the pork chops and season them with salt and pepper. Cook them for 8 minutes on both sides.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the vegetable stock, Dijon mustard, and chili.
- Season with sage, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and add the apple slices, red onion, and pork chops.
- Cook for 10 more minutes!