Calories: 481 kCal / serving
- 51 g
- 25 g
- 22 g
Ingredients Needed for One Pan Eggs and Potatoes
3 spring onions
4 bacon slices
1 garlic head
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 ounce parmesan
How to Make One Pan Eggs and Potatoes
- Slice the mushrooms and green onions. Chop the bacon.
- Horizontally slice the garlic head.
- Cube the potatoes and rinse them with cold water. Drain well.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and add the potatoes.
- Make room in the middle of the pan for the garlic cloves.
- Add a little bit more oil and cook the potatoes alongside garlic for a few minutes.
- Remove the garlic and keep the skillet on fire for 10 minutes, until the potatoes start to soften up.
- Add the mushrooms and the bacon.
- Cook all ingredients until they get a nice golden-brown color, about 5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle the chili flakes and season it with salt.
- Break the eggs on top. After 2 minutes, add the parmesan, spring onion, and tomato slices. Cook for one more minute and serve it!