Ingredients Needed for One-Pan Beef and Vegetables
3.5 ounces of bacon
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
7 ounces of beef tenderloin, sliced thinly
5 mushrooms, halves
1 red bell pepper, chunks
2 tomatoes, medium size, chopped
⅓ cup tomato sauce
3.5 ounces of baby carrot, frozen
1 tablespoon chopped chives
2 ounces of goat cheese
2 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, shredded
4 cherry tomatoes, halves
How to Cook One-Pan Beef and Vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut the bacon into strips.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet and throw the bacon pieces in it.
- Stir and cook the bacon until it starts to turn brown on the edges.
- Add the beef tenderloin.
- Sprinkle some salt. Stir and cook further.
- Add the mushrooms, red bell pepper, tomatoes, tomato sauce, baby carrots, and chives. Stir.
- Crack the egg and add it to the skillet.
- Crumble the goat cheese and add it to the skillet. Also add the shredded mozzarella.
- Add the cherry tomatoes.
- Transfer the cast-iron skillet to the oven and bake for 25 minutes.