Calories: 535 kCal / serving
- 27 g
- 41 g
- 15 g
Ingredients Needed for Omelet Soup With Smoked Bacon and Lettuce
1 egg white
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10 ounces of smoked bacon, julienned
1 onion, diced
3 garlic cloves, diced
3 spring onions, chopped
1 lettuce, chopped
8 cups of bone broth (2 liters)
1 egg yolk
7 ounces of sour cream
2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
How to Make Omelet Soup With Smoked Bacon and Lettuce
- Add the eggs, egg white, and a dash of salt to a smaller bowl. Whisk them.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil in a pan over low heat. Add 1/2 of the beaten eggs and fry for 1-2 minutes on each side. Do the same for the remaining quantity.
- Place the 2 omelets on the work surface one on top of the other. Cut them in half, then cross-cut them into stripes. Set them aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pot over lower heat and add the smoked bacon, onion, and garlic. Cook and stir for up to 1 minute.
- Add the spring onion and lettuce. Stir in and pour the bone broth. Season with salt, stir in, then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the omelet strips and stir them in.
- Shortly whisk together the egg yolk, sour cream, and vinegar in a smaller bowl. Add this mixture to the pot and stir it in.
- Serve warm.