Your day will start better if you’ll eat this omelet with onion and carrots. It’s done in 10 minutes, and it will make you feel satisfied till noon.
Ingredients Needed for Omelet Rolls
2 tablespoons of diced onion
3 tablespoons of diced carrot
1 teaspoon chopped chives
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Make Omelet Rolls
- Crack the eggs and put them in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Whisk the eggs.
- Add the onion, the diced carrots, and the chives.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Pour in the skillet the eggs mixture and make an omelet.
- When the omelet is cooked on one side, roll it.
- Slice the omelet roll and serve it warm.