Ingredients Needed for Omelet Rolls
2 tablespoons of diced onion
3 tablespoons of diced carrot
1 teaspoon chopped chives
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Cook Omelet Rolls
- Crack the eggs and put them in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Whisk the eggs.
- Add the onion, the diced carrots, and the chives.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Pour in the skillet the eggs mixture and make an omelet.
- When the omelet is cooked on one side, roll it.
- Slice the omelet roll and serve it warm.