Ingredients Needed for Omelet French Toast
½ teaspoon butter
½ red bell pepper, diced
½ yellow bell pepper, diced
5 salami slices, chopped
3 slices of bread
How to Make Omelet French Toast
- Crack the eggs and add them into a bowl.
- Add salt and whisk them
- Melt the butter in a skillet.
- Throw in it the diced bell pepper and salami. Stir and cook them for 1-2 minutes.
- Divide the bell pepper and salami mixture in 3 equal parts, keeping them in the skillet.
- Cut the core of each toast slice and set it aside.
- Use the crusted parts and place them into the skillet. The bell pepper and salami mixture should be in the center of each toast crust. Then pour the whisked eggs in each one, and top with the toast crumb you just removed before. Press down on them with your fingers.
- The egg will cook quickly, so flip the bread slices after 30-60 seconds. Toast them on the other side for 30-60 more seconds.
- Serve the toast omelet with a fresh salad.