Ingredients Needed for Omelet and Burger Patty Sandwich
3 ounces of minced meat
1 demi baguette
2 tablespoons of guacamole
2 cheddars cheese
1 tablespoon ketchup
How to Make Omelet and Burger Patty Sandwich
- With the minced meat, make a 0.4-inch (1 cm) thick patty. Cut it into 2 rectangles.
- Whisk the eggs.
- Heat a skillet and make an omelet, without using vegetable oil.
- Heat a cast-iron grill pan and cook the rectangle patties.
- Cut the edges of the baguette and then cut it lengthwise.
- Make a guacamole dip with½ minced avocado, 1 minced garlic clove, 1 teaspoon of lime juice, ¼ diced onion, 1 cherry tomato, peeled, salt, and pepper. Blend all the ingredients.
- Spread guacamole on 1 half of bread.
- Roll the omelet and add it over the guacamole dip.
- Add the chopped lettuce, the Cheddar cheese slices, the rectangle patties, some ketchup.
- Top it with the other half of bread.
- That’s it! You have a burger.