Ingredients Needed for Octopus and Swordfish Taglierini
1 red onion, chopped
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 mushrooms, sliced
0.5 octopus tentacle
3.5 ounces of sword fish fillet
7 ounces of cooked taglierini pasta
½ cup heavy cream
1 lime, zest
½ teaspoon black sesame seeds
How to Cook Octopus and Swordfish Taglierini
- Grill the octopus tentacles for 3-4 minutes per side, until charred, then set them aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the red onion, stir, and cook until softens.
- Add the mushrooms, season with salt and cook for 2 more minutes, stirring often.
- Slice the octopus tentacle and cut the swordfish fillet into medium cubes. Add them to the skillet.
- Season with pepper.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add the cooked taglierini and heavy cream.
- Combine all ingredients, grate some lime zest and sprinkle black sesame seeds on top.