Ingredients Needed for Oatmeal-Stuffed Baked Apples
2 large apples
2 ounces of oat flakes
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons of yogurt
How to Make Oatmeal-Stuffed Baked Apples
- Take one apple and cut off a cap that is approximately 1/3 of its total height. Scoop out and discard the cores and some of its pulp leaving a 1/2-inch wall with the peel. Do the same with the other apple.
- Finely chop each cap’s pulp and transfer to a bowl. Add the oat flakes, cinnamon powder, vanilla extract, coconut oil, and honey. Mix until even.
- Transfer the scooped apples to a baking dish and fill them with the oatmeal mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Serve them garnished with yogurt.