Calories: 560 kCal / serving
- 37 g
- 37 g
- 20 g
Ingredients Needed for Oat-Crusted Chicken Breast With Tomato and Cucumber Salad
flour (for coating)
Cajun seasoning (for coating)
dried oregano (for coating)
15 ounces chicken breast
egg wash (for coating)
oatmeal (for coating)
3 tomatoes, cubed
1 large cucumber, finely sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
sesame seeds (for seasoning)
How to Make Oat-Crusted Chicken Breast With Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- Add the flour, Cajun seasoning, and oregano to a bowl and mix them.
- Coat the chicken breast halves with flour, egg wash, and oatmeal. In the meantime, fill a pan with vegetable oil (1/2 cup, or so) and heat it.
- Fry the coated meat for 8 minutes on both sides over medium-high heat.
- Transfer the fried chicken breast on paper towels.
- Add the tomatoes and cucumber to a bowl. Season with sesame seeds, salt, and pepper and mix.
- Serve the crunchy chicken breast over salad.